Alternative Treatments To Cure Sleep Problem
Most of us have a time in our lives when we cannot sleep for various reasons. Sometime, we feel stressed about life challenges, excited about a future event. Our biological clock is out of control after a fun weekend, and so on.
Most of us have a time in our lives when we cannot sleep for various reasons. Sometime, we feel stressed about life challenges, excited about a future event. Our biological clock is out of control after a fun weekend, and so on. This is normal and will usually eventually reach us, and then our bodies will catch up with the lost time. However, if insomnia persists for a long period of time. It will start to cause problems in our health and disturb our daily life and is known as insomnia.
There are different kinds of sleep problem - primary and secondary. It is known as primary insomnia when there does not appear to be any obvious physical problems associated with it. Secondarily, when due to any physical illness, such as depression, acidity, alcohol abuse, having to wake up to take painkillers due to a medical condition, etc.
I want to discuss primary insomnia - possible causes and treatment.
We are all very much special and want different sleep amounts. Some of us are happy with four to six hours a night, while others may need ten. I'm sure you will know your own sleep patterns. And know that you have primary insomnia when you cannot sleep or sleep hours and nights in a row. Then it starts interfering with your daily life. You will start to feel drowsy during the day and as your brain recharges during sleep, you will notice that you cannot concentrate, you will have difficulty driving, poor memory etc.
Another very important function that occurs during these hours of sleep is that your body's cells self-process. So, when your body does not rest enough, your immune system also works, which puts you at risk for infections and other treatments.
There are possible factors that can keep you up at night and you should make sure to avoid them:
- No matter how tired you feel during the day, don't take a nap. By forcing yourself to stay awake, you will no doubt tire your body even more before bed.
- Avoid caffeine, nicotine and alcohol before going to bed, as these are all stimulants and will definitely keep you awake.
- Do not exercise for at least two hours before starting. Exercising releases endorphins that give your body more energy. Instead, do something relaxing - read a book; listen to quiet music and buy modafinil UK
Things to do:
- Set a time each evening to go to bed and take a hot bath early.You can even get benefits from modafinil without prescription.
- Go to bed at a set time every night, and if you cannot fall asleep within half an hour, then get up and rest again - the aforementioned book or soft music.
- Keep paper and a pen near your bed. If something bothers you, write down everything that comes to your mind. This way you get past the disturbing thoughts from your thoughts on paper and you will feel better.