Aluminum Extruded Products Market - Global Industry Report, 2027
The global Aluminum Extruded Products Market is likely to expand significantly, owing to increasing investments and growth of end-user industries.
Aluminum Extruded Products Market: Overview
- Extrusion is a process used to produce fixed cross-sectional profile in bulk quantities. Extrusion enables formation of a workpiece with highly complex cross-sections with good surface finish.
- Aluminum is a metal widely used for extrusion, as it is sustainable, durable, flexible, and strong. Aluminum alloys are pre-heated at a high temperature and then, they are further extruded with the help of a die.
- Aluminum extruded products are recyclable in nature and they emit a minimal amount of harmful gases while processing. Also, these products are light in weight and they can withstand extreme conditions such as abrasion, vibrations, heat, and humidity. These conditions result in high energy efficiency, cost effectiveness, and reduction in heat flow.
- The global aluminum extruded products market is likely to expand significantly, owing to increasing investments and growth of end-user industries. Increasing awareness about favorable properties and applications of aluminum extruded products is likely to drive the global market in the next few years.
Is something restraining your company’s growth in the Aluminum Extruded Products Market? Ask for the report brochure here
Key Drivers of Global Aluminum Extruded Products Market
- Rise in the adoption of aluminum extruded products in the automobile sector is likely to drive the global aluminum extruded products market during the forecast period. Aluminum extruded products are replacing steel products in transportation and automobile industries. Use of aluminum products makes the vehicle light in weight, which results in risen fuel efficiency and less greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
- Also, use of aluminum extruded products in the building & construction sector is anticipated to increase in applications such as doors, panels, frames, windows, and ladders. This factor is likely to drive the global aluminum extruded products market in the near future.
More Trending Reports by Transparency Market Research – https://www.prnewswire.co.uk/news-releases/escalating-urbanization-and-increasing-purchasing-parity-continues-to-bring-handsome-prospects-for-the-decorative-laminates-market-colossal-valuation-exceeding-us-72-1-bn-by-2030-tmr-870754037.html
- On April 1, 2019, UACJ Corporation announced to have established the automotive parts business division in order to further strengthen its business of aluminum materials for vehicles. By establishing this business division, the company would be facilitating consistency from planning and design stages to manufacturing, sales, and quality assurance stages.
Asia Pacific to Hold a Major Share of Global Aluminum Extruded Products Market
- Based on region, the global aluminum extruded products market can be divided into: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America, and Middle East & Africa
- Asia Pacific dominated the global aluminum extruded products market in 2018. The region is projected to be a highly attractive market for aluminum extruded products during the forecast period. The trend is anticipated to continue during the forecast period, as the region is a major producer and consumer of aluminum.
- Also, the region has a well-established automobile industry, which is a major consumer of aluminum extruded products. This is especially evident in countries such as Japan, China, and India.
- North America is anticipated to hold a major share of the global aluminum extruded products market during the forecast period. This is attributable to presence of a well-established automobile industry and rising investments in industrial automation and infrastructure, which are major end-users of aluminum extruded products.
- Europe is likely to hold a moderate share of the global aluminum extruded products market from 2019 to 2027. The market in the region is likely to expand at a significant pace during the forecast period.
- The markets in Latin America and Middle East & Africa are projected to expand at a sluggish pace during the forecast period
To Get a Bird’s Eye View of Aluminum Extruded Products Market Forecast, Ask for a Custom Report
Key Players Operating in Global Aluminum Extruded Products Market
Leading companies operating in the global aluminum extruded products market are:
- Alcoa Corporation
- Aluminum Corporation of China Limited
- Rio Tinto Limited
- Norsk Hydro ASA
- UACJ Corporation
- Century Aluminum Company
- Indo Alusys Industries Limited
- Century Extrusions Limited
- CHINA ZHONGWANG HOLDINGS LIMITED
- Aditya Birla Management Corporation Pvt. Ltd.
- Norsk Hydro ASA
Global Aluminum Extruded Products Market: Research Scope
Global Aluminum Extruded Products Market, by Product Type
Global Aluminum Extruded Products Market, by End-use Industry
- Machinery & Equipment
- Electrical & Electronics
- Mass Transport
Global Aluminum Extruded Products Market, by Type
- 1000-series Aluminum Alloy
- 2000-series Aluminum Alloy
- 3000-series Aluminum Alloy
- 5000-series Aluminum Alloy
- 6000-series Aluminum Alloy
- 7000-series Aluminum Alloy
Request for covid19 Impact Analysis - https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=covid19&rep_id=73545