Guanabana Market Detailed Study Analysis with Forecast by 2027
Lemonade Gourmets and Specialty Drinks Drive Demand for Guanabana
Apart from food processing, companies in the guanabana market are tapping into opportunities in beverage processing. Moreover, vegan and gluten-free aspects are anticipated to engulf the future of beverage processing. For instance, specialty drinks manufacturer Molle Trinken revealed that the company is in the decision-making process of launching their drink SUPER FRUIT Guanabana, which is vegan and gluten free. Companies in the guanabana market are increasing efforts to introduce natural ingredients by making claims such as ‘20% guanabana puree’ to entice customers. Growing demand for lemonade gourmets is another key driver that is triggering the demand for guanabana.
On the other hand, companies in the guanabana market should tie up with stakeholders in HoReCa to boost the uptake of guanabana. Customers these days are willing to try out traditional drinks with exotic new flavors. Growing awareness about guanabana has led restaurants and cafes to experiment with new flavors and recipes in beverages involving guanabana.
Functional Ice Creams with Clean Label Attract Pro-health Customers
With growing prominence of guanabana in dairy products, manufacturers are now turning toward functional ice creams to tap into incremental opportunities. As such, the food processing industry is estimated to dominate among all end users, and the global guanabana market is estimated to reach a production of ~455,600 tons by the end of 2027. Hence, manufacturers are increasing efforts to acquire clean label for functional ice cream products.
High market competitiveness and growing interest in health-related products is catalyzing the demand for clean label functional ice cream products. Thus, manufacturers in the guanabana market are adopting innovative production technologies to boost the uptake of ice creams involving guanabana. The guanabana market is predicted for exponential growth during the forecast period, since there is a demand for ice creams that have a strong aroma and dense consistency.
Unique Attributes of Guanabana Draw Attention of Dairy Producers
Guanabana is gaining prominence in dairy products. For instance, Hiland Dairy- a U.S. dairy products company announced the launch of their probiotic smoothie product line involving seven fresh flavors that also included guanabana.
The guanabana market is expected to expand at a staggering CAGR of ~11% during the forecast period. This is evident since guanabana is gaining popularity for use in dairy goods. However, high prevalence of lactose-intolerant consumers is likely to slow down market growth. Thus, manufacturers in the guanabana market should personalize F&B products that cater to the requirements of lactose-intolerant consumers. For instance, lactose-intolerant consumers can opt for juices and bakery items made from guanabana.
In the dairy products market, manufacturers are pervasively using guanabana in various dairy items, such as ice creams, smoothies, and other milk products. This has helped companies to broaden their revenue streams in the highly competitive dairy products industry. Intense color, high dietary fiber, and exotic flavor of guanabana are increasingly winning the attention of dairy producers.
Sustainable Solutions Help Manufacturers Create Guanabana Juices to Boost Exports
Sustainability has gained prominence in the rapidly growing F&B industry. Several colleges and universities are introducing prize competitions to encourage students to come up with innovative and sustainable solutions catering to F&B applications. For instance, the EARTH University, Costa Rica, awarded a team at The Lab’s 2020 Sustainability Prize program, who experimented on a project to prevent food wastage in the guanabana market in Cameroon. Thus, manufacturers should team up with talented researchers and students to innovate in solutions that prevent food wastage.
Companies in the guanabana market are sourcing huge volumes of the novel fruit from tropical regions of America and the Caribbean islands. This is evident since North America dominates the market for guanabana with the second-highest value. The global guanabana market is estimated to reach ~US$ 350 Mn by the end of 2027. Hence, it becomes necessary for manufacturers to find sustainable solutions that prevent degradation of guanabana in order to boost its exportation. Thus, manufacturers should collaborate with researchers and students to develop guanabana juices using sustainable solutions so that companies can easily export the products.
Enquiry Before Buying:https://www.transparencymarketresearch.com/sample/sample.php?flag=EB&rep_id=46623
Guanabana Market: Overview
· TMR has conducted a research on the guanabana market. According to the report, the market was valued at approximately ~ US$ 150 Mn in 2019 and is anticipated to reach ~US$ 350 Mn by 2027, at a CAGR of ~11% between 2019 and 2027
· Increasing demand for processed food products is attributable to rising purchasing power of consumers and economic development witnessed across the world. Guanabana is in high demand as a flavor enhancer beverages, jam, jelly ready-to-eat, and others.
· To capitalize on prevailing opportunity, several key players such as Now Health Group has entered the guanabana market, increasing the market competition.
Guanabana: Market Frontrunners
· The rising vegetarian and vegan population across the globe are bolstering the growth of guanabana market
· Processed guanabana holds a major share in the market as the cultivations of guanabana fruit is less and not known by much farmers. The whole product is also difficult to import and export as it is difficult to preserve it for long.
· Guanabana is majorly used in food processing industries to enhance flavors of various products. Owing to its medicinal properties the demand for guanabana is anticipated to increase among pharmaceuticals and nutraceutical. The demand is also expected to rise in cosmetics and personal care manufacturers.
· Markets in Europe and the Middle East and Africa have large number of companies. Guanabana can be further used in various food & beverage applications accompanied by novel R&D improvisation in order to help manufacturers manage flavors with on-trend plant products.