Top 10 Preschool Franchise in India
Preschool is the most important stage in a child’s life. The early years are the best time for parents to build their children’s foundation for learning, including cognitive skills and social-emotional development. Preschool franchises are a great investment for parents because they can help them provide their children with a head start in life. Here are 10 of the top preschool franchise opportunities:
1. Drs Kids
Dr.s Kids is a franchise that offers preschools in India. It has a network of over 50 preschools and is one of the top preschool franchise in India. The chain was started by Dr. Sangeeta Ahuja, who had previously worked as a paediatrician and has been associated with education for many years. She wanted to provide quality education for children under five years old, so she created this chain of preschools that offer services from daycare to pre-primary schooling.
2. Kangaroo Kids
Kangaroo Kids is a preschool franchise in India that is part of the Kangaroo Kids Group. The franchise has more than 100 centers across the country, and they’re all located in Mumbai. The group was founded in 2009.
Kangaroo Kids offers a wide range of services to children aged between 2 and 5 years old, including daycare, after-school care and summer camp programs for kids who aren’t able to attend school during the regular academic year.
3. Yellow Brick Road
Yellow Brick Road is a preschool franchise in India. It has been operational since 2009, and is a part of the Yellow Brick Road Group. Yellow Brick Road has opened more than 100 preschools in India, and has been awarded the Franchise of the Year award by Franchise India Magazine.
Some of the benefits of opening up a branch with this company include:
- The ability to access a proven system that shows how to run your own successful business (including classroom management systems and marketing tools).
- Access to training which will help you learn about teaching methods and curriculum management.
4. Tree House Education & Accessories Ltd
- Tree House Education & Accessories Ltd is a preschool franchise in India.
- Tree House Group of Schools, founded in 1999 by the couple Shashi and Vibha Dutta, has been providing quality education to children from preschool to higher secondary school levels. The company is based out of New Delhi with branches in other parts of the country as well. It offers various educational programs for children aged between 2–14 years old.
- Tree House Group also operates five schools under its brand name: The Heritage School at Noida Extension; Vista Heights at Greater Noida West; Kalyan Vihar at Dwarka Expressway (Delhi); etcetera
5. Shemrock And Shemford Group Of Schools
Shemrock And Shemford Group of Schools is a preschool franchise that has been popular with parents for long. It is a good investment for a franchisee because it has been around for years and is known for its quality services. The school follows the Montessori method of teaching, which emphasizes on discovery learning.
The school also has an Early Education Centre (ECD), classes from pre-nursery to Class 3 and an International School that offers classes up to Class 12 in English medium.
6. Pre-school Learning Alliance
Pre-School Learning Alliance is a part of the Global Franchise Group and offers preschools in India and Malaysia. The chain has over 50 branches in these two countries.
7. Modern Montessori International
Modern Montessori International (MMI) is a premier preschool franchise with over 200 branches across India. It was established in 1993 and has been providing quality education to young children ever since. The curricula at MMI is based on Montessori philosophy and designed by experts to ensure that the children get a holistic development of their mind, body, and spirit.
- Focus on holistic development: The focus of MMI’s curriculum is not just academic but also emotional, social, physical aspects of the child’s growth. The small class sizes allow ample room for interaction between teacher and student while maximizing productivity.
- High teacher-student ratio: The ratio of teachers to students is 1:7 which ensures personalized attention from the teachers without compromising on quality teaching methods or content delivery in any way possible by experienced educators who understand how each child learns differently due to individual needs & interests etcetera., so they tailor make lessons according * * * *
8. Klay Prep Schools And Day Care
Klay Prep Schools And Day Care, a preschool franchise in India, is a very successful franchise. It has been around for a long time and has many branches across the country. This makes it an excellent choice for potential investors who want to invest in an already established brand. As an added bonus, Klay Prep Schools And Day Care is one of the most affordable franchises on this list!
9. Leap Start Preschool & Activity Hub
Leap Start Preschool & Activity Hub is a chain of preschools in India. It was started in 2013 and has over 70 centers in India. It’s a franchise with the base model for sale being Rs 1 crore ($154,000) and gives you the rights to open one center at a time, starting with a 30% royalty and then increasing it to 40% after opening three centers.
The Leap Start Preschool & Activity Hub offers high-quality service ranging from pre-primary education to sports coaching to birthday parties, all under one roof. The curriculum is aligned with international standards like Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), Reggio Emilia approach and Montessori methodologies which help children achieve their full potential through play based learning methods that encourage them towards creativity and exploration as well as academic excellence.
10. Bachpan A Play School
Bachpan A Play School
Bachpan A Play School is a preschool franchise in India. It is one of the top preschool franchises in India and also one of the most famous play school franchise in Delhi. Bachpan A Play School has more than 200 branches across 15 cities in India. The Franchise Owner can have their own branch or franchisee based on their area of operation, which is similar to other industry leaders like McDonald’s and Dominos Pizza.
The Franchise Partner will receive all training and support from Bachpan team for starting up as well as running their business successfully, with all necessary equipment at subsidized prices along with marketing support from corporate offices by using various social media platforms like Facebook page etc.,
The top 10 preschool franchise in India can be a great investment
If you’re looking for an investment that will be profitable, then the top 10 preschool franchise in India are a great choice. They have been verified by the Franchise India to be reliable businesses that follow ethical standards and set high professional standards.
This helps them stay on top of their game, which means they can offer you a quality education for your children while making money at the same time.
We hope this article has given you the information needed to decide which preschool franchise is right for you. If you’re looking for more options, check out our other articles about preschools in India!